We will show respect to fellow employees and community members by:
- Being courteous and polite in all our communications.
- Using dignified language that builds rather than demeans.
- Profanity or vulgarity, in any form, is not appropriate.
- Being considerate of other’s feelings by applying the Golden Rule – “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- Harassment, in any form, is not acceptable.
- Maintaining a professional business atmosphere.
- Being honest in all your dealings.
- Being worthy of the trust given us.
- Following through on our commitments and promises – we do what we say we will do.
- We accept responsibility and take ownership of tasks.
We will actively promote a safe work environment. Our safety and the safety of those we serve, is held in the highest regard.
Our actions will portray integrity and pride in the work we do. Our actions can stand up to the “front page test” – anything we do can be printed in the front page of the newspaper and bring no discredit to our organization.
Updated: February 2007.